Monday, November 12, 2012

leopard meets red


hi folks! what have you been up to?? hope y'all have a great time. well.. i know right that leopard isn't a new thing anymore. but it still a trend isn't it?? and i was just in the mood to wear it. and again.. this leopard tee is one of new member in my closet. so yeah.. that's the reason!! haha. oh guys.. look at my new statement necklace!! i clearly have a big crush on it!! besides the color of it 'red', i do really love its design. modern classic yet unique, right?? i bet i will wear this gorgeous necklace quite often until i get bored. so you guys have to get ready to see!! hahaha.

anyways.. i want to tell you guys that i was kinda sad. why?? i DIDN'T GO to Jakarta Fashion Week this year. can you imagine!! i never before missing JFW in the last 3 years. somehow i'm so busy these days. i thought 24 hours a day isn't enough for me. busy being a wife, busy making my clients' orders, busy helping out my mom-in-law to prepare my sister-in-law's wedding, etc. i hope i don't miss out JFW again next year. JFW means a lot for me. or maybe my label can be one of the participant on JFW next year??!! yeah.. we never know. i really looking forward for it. Bismillah..


tee: New Look
skirt: vintage
necklace: bought in Mangga Dua
heels: Zara
bag: Fossil
sunnies: Marc by Marc Jacob
lipstick: "Bel Respiro" Chanel








No comments:

Post a Comment