Wednesday, October 31, 2012

hubby's birthday!


hi guys.. what have you been up to?? hope everything is good. well.. been a while since my last post. i have so many things to do lately (yet so little time!!). there are couple of clothes order (alhamdulillah). so i have to design, discuss with my tailor, and doing some details as the finishing touch. quite hectic!!
nah.. hubby and i are thinking about my next project which is the mass produce of my label. oh please wish us luck that everything goes well.

back to the topic.. yesterday was my hubby's 27th birthday. so we went out for lunch at our favorite steak place called "Outback Steakhouse", just the two of us! i gave him a pair of shoes from Lacoste and vanilla ice cream cake as the gifts. so happy he liked the gifts. hmm.. for the outfit, i picked my own label "Why? by Yuke Purba" shirt from my closet. it was really comfortable to wear, loose cut and the details of the shirt make it looks chic. oh my new orange clutch that i bought from asos.com and my orange shoes perfectly made the look so bright. what about the make up?? yeah.. i was in the mood wearing dark color lipstick. so i think it was a pretty good combination. i obviously loved the result!!


shirt: why? by Yuke Purba
jeans: Zara
clutch: asos.com
shoes: Zara
bracelet: Topshop
lipstick: Dior "Gypsy red"












No comments:

Post a Comment