Saturday, November 24, 2012

blackness


how are you guys?? hope everything is doing well. because i know right that it has been a rainy season lately. i personally often feel freezing. especially when going to the malls or shopping arcade. so guys.. take care of yourself from the rain. and have a nice weekend!

nah in these pictures i was about to go to the mall, because i had to go to the m.a.c store to buy something. so i picked my synthetic leather jacket from my closet, and paired it to my own label little black dress. i also added black (flats) shoes to complete the black theme. i only wore some bright colors as the details which are my clutch and necklace. anyways.. have you noticed that my hair is already short?? yeah!! finally i fixed my hair couple of days ago at Headquarters salon. i was satisfy with the result. and of course short hair reminds me when i was in highschool and college. oh i really feel fresh now. i hope for no more hair fall now. so what do you think guys??


LBD: why? by. Yuke Purba
jacket: Express
clutch: Asos
necklace: Mimco
flats: Zara









No comments:

Post a Comment