Friday, July 20, 2012

roaming and chillin


couple of days ago i met my girlfriends. we went to the salon, and then as usual went to malls for shopping and chillin. and met other friends at night. oh i haven't been with them for a long time. we laughed and we shared. oh i had a great day!
by the way, i loved my perfectly curly hair. and i want to style my hair like this more often. yeah perhaps i am kinda bored with straight hair. but don't worry... i can do my own curl, eventhough it only stays a few hours hehe, so no need to go to the salon that often. nah i made natural look for my make-up on that day. and i wore a simple outfit. that's all. PS: i really love my black chiffon long sleeves shirt,  i bought it in Vietnam.
okay guys.. hope you have a nice weekend and happy Ramadhan.. xoxo.


top: bought in Vietnam
triusers: unbrandded
bag: Just Cavalli
shoes: Zara








No comments:

Post a Comment