Monday, July 16, 2012

black lacey



hello folks.. there are many questions asked regarding my signature style. and i wanna tell you about it here. well.. i used to wear bright colors, printed tees, and i liked to use too much accessories. yeah that was in my teenager years. and i can say my style nowadays is more chic. i more often wearing dark colors or pastel colors, or maybe gold &silver for my touch colors, and wear less accessories. in the end, i wanted to look mature and a lil bit classy. but still.. my style is my way, i will wear anything as long as comfortable. that's all.
hmm.. about this outfit, i wore my Pull and Bear lace top paired to a Zara shorts (i have told u guys that these shorts are my favorite), and my Charles & Keith glittery flat shoes. and Mimco earrings to complete the look. as usual the pictures were taken at Iqbal Sports Centre, which is my husband's business place. enjoy..


top: Pull and Bear
shorts: Zara
flats: Charles & Keith
earrings: Mimco
lipstick: Make Up For Ever 






No comments:

Post a Comment