Wednesday, January 30, 2013

touch of red


hello!! ugh i know i'm such a bad blogger, because i haven't been updating blog for awhile. like i said on my last posts, i'm so lazy doing my work in front of computer (it's smartphone/tablet time LOL). and also i have couple of works... from designs, make some details sample, etc. oh i'm now thinking about hiring an assistant since too tired to do those things ALONE!!

well.. talking about the outfit of the day, i was wearing my old stock little black dress that i just i found out from my closet. then i paired it to my synthetic leather jacket and grey shawl to warm my day. and the red bag and heels i wore as the details, just like the title of this post. yeah as you might know that i love red to the max!! so, any thoughts??


bag : Mango
heels : Zara
shawl : Pull and Bear
bow ring : Diva
bracelet : Topshop
lipstick : M.A.C "Viva Glam 1"







No comments:

Post a Comment