Wednesday, August 8, 2012

balcony


as you can see, my pictures were taken on the balcony, yeah the balcony of my in-law's house. and it was taken on last sunday. as usual, we often spend the weekends in in-law's home. nah these pictures were captured before hubby and i went away for iftar. yeah.. we love to dine out on the weekends, and i think everybody loves to do the same.

anyways.. about my outfit, i only wore a navy blue Dorothy Perkins tee, paired to an abstract pattern skirt that i really in love. well.. simple outfit, isn't it? yeah obviously i wanted to look simple yet adorable as always. and my gold&black necklace as the detail perfectly enhance my look. hmm.. by the way, look at my hair! like i said on my previous post.. i wanted to curl my hair more often to hide my weird haircut. and as you can see, i did it! i really really didn't feel comfortable with my current haircut. so i have to spare more time to prepare before i go out (prepare for my outfit, make-up, and hair of course!).
okay guys, that's all for now.. i can go on complaining if i continue talking about my hair hehe. see you guys, hope y'all have a wonderful days. love ya...

top: Dorothy Perkins
skirt: shop-picnic.com
clutch: Nine West
wedges: custom
necklace: unbrandded
lipstick: "brave" m.a.c






No comments:

Post a Comment