Sunday, June 24, 2012

welcome back

welcome back! it's been a while since my last post. i had been very busy lately. ok starting from the preparation of our wedding and after wedding (alhamdulillah all went well. and of course those preparations make me lose weight till now ughh!), preparation for our honeymoon, and now i'm busy being a wife.. oh yeahhh i am a wife now, so happy!! nah, as you know.. our wedding was held in my hometown, Medan, North Sumatra. and i wanna share you guys some pictures of our precious moments. hope you enjoy..

The Holy Matrimony






Cultural Outfits




The Wedding Reception

bride and groom

bride&groom and our parents

bride&groom and my besties

dancing

oh i really love my wedding gown that i wore on the wedding reception. special thanks to my ex-boss Hutama Adhi who made a lovely gown for my special day. i love the design, i love the details, i love all the touches of my gown.. so beautiful and classy. and of course this gown is full of criztallized swarovski.. totally loveeee!!!
hmm what about the groom? yeah, that gold suit was designed by myself, and i really love the final result of it. it definitely looked good on my husband. yayy!!

well last but not least.. i will share you guys about our honeymoon trip on my next post. where we go, the pictures, and any interesting places there. see ya.. 

No comments:

Post a Comment