Monday, April 30, 2012

by the pool theme


top: unbrandded. skirt: Topshop. belt: Bershka. booties: custom. watch: Esprit.


these pictures were taken by the pool at the sports centre, called Iqbal Sports Centre. and the owner is my boyfriend, Iqbal. this photoshoot was actually for our pre-wedding, but there are some pictures of my own self and i wanted to show you guys.

and yeah.. this outfit is one of five outfits we wore during the photoshoot. oh you can see the other ones on my previous post. on this theme i have chosen a white sleeveless tee paired to my colorful Topshop skirt ( i have a big crush on it ). and to complete the look i added my shocking pink Bershka belt and my favorite ankle boots (those are my old stock that i love the most). so what do you think?
 




No comments:

Post a Comment