Thursday, February 23, 2012

introductions

who am i??
well my name is Yuke Rizkiya Purba, favorite daughter of my father Yan Mutiara Purba and mother Sri Indriaty. and of course i am the most beautiful sister of my lil brother Andri Mutiara Purba. i love all of them so very much!! and thank you Allah i have them in my life.
what about my hobbies??
i studied, i worked in fashion industry. so yeah.. fashion is more than just a hobby for me!
and, who is my true supporter??
yup!! Iqbal Mohammed!! he supports me in my career, hobbies, etc. i think i cannot describe how much i love him. i fall in love with him all the time, and so grateful to have him. <3
nah, did you know?? this is my third blog. my first and second blog have gone due to my stupidity!! hopefully it won't be as before. so let's enjoy this blog guys!! :)
wait,, one more thing.. i was born on June 19th 1987. aah yes, i am a gemini. and somehow i am so proud of it!! LOL!!


love

Yuke

No comments:

Post a Comment